jobs / Belgium - Leuven
Senior Quantitative Research Consultant
You are responsible for the realization of market research consulting projects from A to Z.
- These projects will encompass every aspect of the NPD-funnel and shopper journey. Both offline and online.
- Applying the right methodology to meet clients’ objectives. From state-of-the-art techniques to more traditional ones. Making the transition from asking to observing & interpreting.
- You build and maintain good relationships with an assigned client base.
- You analyze results and you provide strategic insight to clients, driving real change within organizations.
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and coaching your junior colleagues.
- You create high level proposals for your clients and make sure that the best fitting research methodologies and tools are used for any giv en project.
- You have a profound knowledge of marketing & market research
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in quantitative market research.
- You are data driven and your mindset is both “analytical” and “creative”.
- You really enjoy to deep-dive into a project and look for solutions in close cooperation with your colleagues and clients.
- A profound knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a prerequisite. Knowledge of statistical software is a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality, able to manage big complex projects where required
- Able to work independently where needed.
- You are a good relationship builder and client manager and have strong presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French, additional languages are a plus.
- You have an eye for detail, strong interests in new research techniques and are committed to go the extra mile.
- You are the proud owner of a University Master Degree in Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Communication Sciences, Food Sciences or similar.
- A competitive salary pack
- Being part of a talented and ambitious team, with a passion for research
- A fresh eyed and growing company where entrepreneurship is encouraged
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of the HR manager.