As a Research Director, you take responsibility for providing strong and effective leadership to a team of research consultants, working on hybrid projects with an assigned client base. As such, you:
- manage quality in research to assure that we bring the highest service level to our clients
- make sure that the best fitting research methodologies and tools are used for any given project
- monitor, supervise and optimize our deliverables to clients
You also act as a Senior Account Director for the assigned client base and as such contribute to the company turnover and sound profit margins by:
- creating and winning high level proposals for your clients
- building and maintaining good relationships with clients
- developing new business when opportunities arise
- managing and controlling business hygienics
- strengthening the Haystack brand internally and externally
We want you in our team if your nature is to connect with people in a genuine way. We are convinced that this, in combination with a passion for brands and research, will make you a true “Needlefinder” (as our employees are called).
What does success look like?
- Trustworthy relationships with clients
- An executed business plan with overall revenue/profit achievement
- A colleague where all Client Team’s resources can count on
- A respectful Needlefinder who translates Haystack’s added value in a simple and inspiring way.
What do we look for in you?
- 5+ years’ experience in consultative selling (proven track record with references to be presented upon request)
- 4+ years’ relevant experience in market research
- engaging and effective communication skills in English, Dutch and preferably French (including extreme comfort presenting to large groups)
- a positive open mind and way of working
- passionate to team up, communicate and take the lead
- a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged
- challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- a dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts
- a customized training plan
- a comfortable working space in the green suburbs near Leuven
- a competitive salary on top of a set of extralegal advantages
Please do send your motivation and curriculum to email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application!