Sensory Research Consultant (Dutch speaking)
You are responsible for the realization of sensory research consulting projects.
- You translate a sensory related business question of a client in to an adequate methodology and write a proposal.
- You train sensory expert panelists.
- You will handle projects through all stages from initial briefing to report writing and/or debrief presentation, ensuring that the research design and analysis and interpretation of results fulfils clients’ needs.
- You analyze results/data and present clear recommendations for the sensory marketing strategy of our clients.
- You are a key partner for your client(s) and you support the strategic growth of Haystack by maintaining good client relations
- You are very interested in food, flavors and senses.
- A broad knowledge in the latest sensory methodologies and its interpretation (e.g. preference mapping, degree of difference, profiling, PCA, …) and a talent for statistics are a big plus.
- You are data driven and your mindset is both “analytical” and “creative”.
- You have a Master degree in Food Science, Bio-engineering or similar. A first experience within the sensory research domain is a plus.
- You connect easily with people (clients and expert panelists).
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic and you have a positive open mind
- Coaching and leadership skills are an asset.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English
- A fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged
- challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- A dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts
- A customized training plan
- A comfortable working space in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extralegal advantages
Please do send your motivation and curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!