Sensory Research Consultant (Dutch speaking)
You are responsible for the realization of sensory research consulting projects.
- You translate a sensory related business question of a client into an adequate methodology and write a proposal.
- You train sensory expert panelists.
- You will handle projects through all stages from initial briefing to report writing and/or debrief presentation, ensuring that the research design and analysis and interpretation of results fulfils clients’ needs.
- You analyze results/data and present clear recommendations for the sensory marketing strategy of our clients.
- You are a key partner for your client(s) and you support the strategic growth of Haystack by maintaining good client relations
- You are very interested in food, flavors and senses.
Some working experience in food industry or specific knowledge about beer and brewing are a big asset.
- You have a broad knowledge in the latest sensory methodologies and their interpretation (e.g. profiling, DOD, difference testing, temporal methods, napping, …) and a talent for statistics.
- You are data driven and your mindset is both “analytical” and “creative”.
- You have a Master degree in Food Science, Bio-engineering or similar.
- You connect easily with people (clients and expert panelists).
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic and you have a positive open mind.
- Coaching and leadership skills are an asset.
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of specific statistical software (XLStat, R, …) is a plus.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English
- A fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- A dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts
- A customized training plan
- A comfortable working space in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extralegal advantages
Please do send your motivation and curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!