Senior Quantitative Research Consultant
For our office in Amsterdam (NL), we are currently looking for a Senior Quantitative Research Consultant.
You are responsible for the realization of market research consulting projects from A to Z.
These projects will encompass every aspect of the NPD-funnel and shopper journey. Both offline and online. As our belief is that there are more senses that meet the eye. The total multi-sensory experience needs always to be taken on board.
Applying the right methodology to meet clients’ objectives. From state-of-the-art techniques to more traditional ones. Making the transition from asking to observing & interpreting.
You build and maintain good relationships with an assigned client base.
You analyze results and you provide strategic insight to clients, driving real change within organizations.
You enjoy sharing knowledge
You create high level proposals for your clients and make sure that the best fitting research methodologies and tools are used for any given project.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in executing quantitative market research. Knowledge or experience in qualitative market research is a plus.
- A profound knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of statistical software is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing & market research and a strong interest in new research techniques is necessary to fit our team
- You are professionally fluent in English.
- You are the proud owner of a University Master Degree in Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Communication Sciences, Food Sciences or similar.
- You really enjoy to deep-dive into a project and look for solutions in close cooperation with your colleagues and clients.
- So an eye for detail and the opportunities these details bring is mandatory
- You are data driven but your mindset is both “analytical” and “creative”.
- You have a hands-on mentality, able to manage big complex projects where required
- Able to work independently where needed.
- You are a good relationship builder and client manager and have strong presentation skills.
- Just as us you’re open to change and committed to go the extra mile if required.
- A competitive salary pack
- Being part of a talented and ambitious team, with a passion for research
- A fresh eyed and growing company where entrepreneurship is encouraged
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities.
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org