Do you have a passion for market research?
Haystack is looking for you!
Become our Research Executive, an amazing opportunity to start your career
Founded in Belgium (and really proud of it!), Haystack’s Needlefinders travel the world to help our (multi)national clients find the needle in a haystack. It’s not the easiest challenge, yet one we always accept with great enthusiasm and eagerness in an entrepreneurial spirit.
“At Haystack, we empower people, brands and ideas to reach their full potential”
At Haystack, sensory input, emotion, cognition and context sit at the heart of everything we do. We strongly believe in a holistic approach in a multi-disciplinary context, rooted in innovation. Consumer-centric design thinking sits at our core, we blend trustworthy experts with collaborative, flexible and creative Needlefinders.
Manufacturers, retailers and service providers rely on Haystack as a partner for insights, innovation and technology. Our focus lies within the domains of innovations (from idea whitespace to launch), shopper, brand strategy & communication and experience management. By using passive measurements, digital and analogue qualitative-quantitative and sensory solutions in combination with evidence-based analysis, we shape the client’s business problem to drive commercial impact.
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A DRIVING FORCE BEHIND QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH
You will be an integral part in creating the research that we deliver to clients. Day to day you’ll be supporting in all aspects of delivering market research projects, including: development of screeners/questionnaires (with support); liaising with fieldwork and data processing departments; analyzing and interpreting data; refining report structures; preparing the graphic reports; and ensuring high quality of data checks. This role will require working closely with Senior Researchers who have extensive research experience and look to impart knowledge, mentor and develop their colleagues.
Your playing field and responsibilities
- You learn how to develop survey designs and create questionnaires that serve as a start and will be reviewed by a senior colleague
- You closely collaborate with your Field colleagues in the development of fieldwork specifications and ensure correct data collection with final analysis needs in mind
- You conduct basic analysis and prepare the graphic reports, including first conclusions based on the results. You will gain knowledge about what key charts mean and start to be able to talk knowledgeably about them
- You collaborate with senior researchers in refining report structures and ensure high quality of data checks
- You work to ensure project runs to time and budget
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
- You are data-driven with a mindset that is both analytical and creative
- You have a passionate and hardworking personality
- You are hands-on and have a studious mindset
- You have a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- You ask questions, have natural curiosity, don’t take things for granted
- You are a proven team player
- You are able to manage own time responsibly and multi-task
- You have a good level of verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have an active interest in marketing and the research industry
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Marketing, Communication Sciences or similar
- You have good knowledge about of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
SAY YES IF OUR OFFER CAN DELIGHT YOU
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We create an environment that offers opportunities to develop and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities
- A very nice and inspiring office; and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extra-legal advantages
3 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to
We look forward to hearing from you!