Qualitative Research Consultant
You are one of the driving forces behind qualitative research within Haystack. You are responsible for the daily management of multiple research projects (national and international) and will be coached by your team lead in doing this.
- You assure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly within budget and on time
- You ensure that all day to day (i.e. project related) client liaisons run smoothly
- You conduct in-depth interviews, moderate focus groups, ethnography and online communities
- You make sure that the client’s business objectives are answered in the report you write and you give recommendations to reinforce the insights
- You present these insights to the client, in close collaboration with your team lead
- You contribute to the development of qualitative research techniques: firstly, by starting from your own creativity and interest in the psychology of people and secondly, by designing and implementing methodologies in qualitative research (possibly in synergy with other research techniques used within Haystack)
- You like to listen to people and reflect upon their needs and behaviors
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic
- You have a positive open mind
- You are passionate to team up and show a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You are flexible (evening hours possible and occasional travelling)
- You are passionate about consumer research and psychology
- You have a university degree (preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology, economy but not only). A first experience within the market research domain is a plus.
- You have an analytical spirit
- You present well and enjoy telling a story to make the research come to life through visuals and text
- You speak and write fluently English (knowledge of Dutch or/and French is an asset)
- You are interested in social and digital media
- a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged
- challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- a dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts
- a customized training plan and opportunities to represent Haystack at congresses and symposia
- a comfortable working space in the green suburbs near Leuven
- a competitive salary on top of a set of extralegal advantages
Please do send your motivation and curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!