Always dreamed to be an Account Architect?
Don’t wait any longer, make your dream come true and apply now!
Haystack is looking for you!
Founded in Belgium (and really proud of it!), Haystack’s Needlefinders travel the world to help our (multi)national clients find the needle in a haystack. It’s not the easiest challenge, yet one we always accept with great enthusiasm and eagerness in an entrepreneurial spirit.
“At Haystack, we empower people, brands and ideas to reach their full potential”
At Haystack, sensory input, emotion, cognition and context sit at the heart of everything we do. We strongly believe in a holistic approach in a multi-disciplinary context, rooted in innovation. Consumer-centric design thinking sits at our core, we blend trustworthy experts with collaborative, flexible and creative Needlefinders.
Manufacturers, retailers and service providers rely on Haystack as a partner for insights, innovation and technology. Our focus lies within the domains of innovations (from idea whitespace to launch), shopper, brand strategy & communication and experience management. By using passive measurements, digital and analogue qualitative-quantitative and sensory solutions in combination with evidence-based analysis, we shape the client’s business problem to drive commercial impact.
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BE THE EVANGELIST OF HYBRID RESEARCH
Our Account Architects drive business opportunities using their extensive knowledge of the industry and in-depth quantitative and qualitative research experience, focussing on managing key clients, delighting them with sound insights and providing innovative solutions. They are ‘go-getters’, transforming clients into strategic accounts and developing new business through strategic advising.
- You make our services & initiatives shine! Through sales/marketing, proposal writing and leading team pitches, you are the ambassador of our story
- You build and develop strong relationships with clients, becoming their insights partner by using your extensive experience in research
- You love to translate strategic client needs and challenges into the most effective research design that Haystack can offer, you go beyond the research question and are able to unfold the business challenges
- You seek outside opportunities to drive new business with existing and new clients valuing our cross-solution approach
- You are responsible for the entire research process for the client to ensure project success in commercial approach, quality, research methodologies, time and budget
- You contribute to the business at a high level, your input will be vital in maintaining the success of Haystack
- You develop your team’s capabilities and skills through coaching and a positive & supportive approach
- You actively contribute to the overall company financial targets
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
- Your personal hashtags are #strategy, #assertive & #empathic
- You have a well-rounded understanding of the market research industry with strong connections
- You have a natural ability for storytelling and generating ideas
- Your verbal and written communication skills will impress us
- You are a pro-active and enthusiastic team player with an open mind but analytical spirit
- You demonstrate a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You are flexible in collaborations, projects…and hours
- You have 8+ years’ experience in research
- You have a university degree (preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology, economics or similar)
- You speak and write English fluently. Dutch or French is an asset
SAY YES IF OUR OFFER CAN DELIGHT YOU
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We create an environment that offers opportunities to develop your career and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- A customized training plan and opportunities to represent Haystack at congresses and symposia
- A very nice and inspiring office and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extra-legal advantages within a 40h/38h working hours scheme with 12 extra days off
3 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to
We look forward to hearing from you!